Senin, 27 Juni 2011

Holidaysss!

Hey there! long time no seee! haha


Yesterday-Today-Tommorow-and Forward is my looooooovely Holiday! but its only until 11July! Huuyeah-,-" and 11July, I'm in 9th Gradeeeeee~ But....yeah i think in 9th grade, i've to learn desperately to pass the UN (Ujian Nasional) and i should get a good 'nem', to get into a good highSchool! hopefully i CAN!;-)


K.1st week of the Holidays. I agree to The Lazy Song-Bruno Mars's lyric. Yaps


"Today i don't feel like doing anything... I just wanna lay in my bed!"


But at the afternoon. Thats so fuckin bored to keep on my bed><! so i went out and turn on the computer. And Tumblr-Twitter-Fcbk ALLLL THE TIME~ but its still bored! Whatta..... K. Then i texted my BoyF. And he hasn't woke up! Hellyeaaaaah. BoreDOOOOM holidays! I've no snacks.no books.no magazine.NOTHING AT ALL:(! Mom. can we go to the shop to buy for My Bored Holidays please......;;)-___-


Ohiya! H-2!!!♥♥♥ u know what?! Its 30!!!! Thats my 1stMonthSary wf Ardya♥ Hwah I love him damn much! Hopefully we're Longlasting! Amin! mwah;-*{}♥


Sincerely,


NandaArsyinta♥

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar