Rabu, 25 Mei 2011

I hate Choices.

I really hate CHOICES! I hate to choose YES or NO

K. today Me,Amel,Jihan,&&Reza was playin 'Truth Or Dare'. I had a first turn. I choose the 'Truth'! because if I choose 'Dare'. they would tell me to do something weird-_- 

usually strange people asking me 'Who is ur crush?'
but they didn't. because they already know who's my crush-_-
But this time Amel asked 'R U want to accept 'HIM' if he asked u to be his GirlF?'

WOW! yeah i love 'HIM'. really love 'HIM'. but i dunno to answered YES or NO. Cause i've been hurt by him. He really tore my heart. But dunno why i still love him. I dunno. Cause didn't taught me HOW TO STOP LOVING HIM. K. i'm fuckin confusin. I don't wanna hurt for a twice. But..... yeah i love him;'-(

Sincerely,


NandaArsyinta♥



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar