Yesterday... 30 May 2011. I was... umm look below;p
I went to Haunted House wf my friends. At first, only a few ppl who want to come to a haunted house and some monster who will ruin anything. then kill herself-_- But someone ask everyone to go there. And then so many ppl go there wf us._. K. I said THE MONSTER. i think she's not a monster. But yeah she's really ANNOYING and overaction. Argh. My Friends also hate her and ask...
Y SHE'S JOINED US?! gah.
K. Then someone invite My NEW crush goes to the Haunted House with us. Yeah i hope it because of me;p Haha! But u know wht?! the Monster is loves him too. yeah i know it for along time. But.. argh Y SHOULD SHE TO BE MY RIVAL TO GET HIM?! hhh.
Then we went to the Haunted House wf 'public transportation' hahahah.
'I hope he sits next to me!!!!'
but... Argh! The monster sits next to me AND... My New Crush sits next to the monster. Hwaaaah>< I'm Jealously:\
When we arrived to the Haunted House, i felt scary to get into that. to be entered only 6 people. so we divide into 2 groups. fortunately the Monster didn't goes into the haunted house! so she can't hug my New crush if she scared!;-p Hahaha. But I'm with My new crush're different groups. Gah. and I'd love to gothere with him! Hwaaah>< I really regret it!!!:(
The Haunted house, Isn't really scared;-p haha. After that. we went to KFC to bought some Mocca Float;-9 Then we wanna go home. But something happened....
'He' approached me and it was very close to the security station!-_- Haha the security looked at us. Oh, unbelievable!
HE SAYS HE LOVE ME! AND ASKED TO BE HIS GirlF!
Hwaaah it was very awkward. But then i nodded and said yes!
And now. i'm ΛrdyɑTrdwntr's!♥
Sincerely,
NandaArsyinta♥
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar